Frequently Asked Question
How To: Export Existing Messages and Contacts from an IMAP Mailbox
Last Updated 8 months ago
1. Open Outlook 2013/2016 and go to the File tab.
2. Now, select Open & Export and click Import/Export.
3. The Import and Export Wizard will appear on the screen. Select Export to a file and click Next.
4. Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click Next.
5. Now, select the IMAP folder you want to backup and click Next.
6. Select the location where you want to save this file (recommend Desktop) and click Finish.
7. Repeat the process and Select Contacts in step 5.
Note: With this method, you can backup only one mailbox at a time