Frequently Asked Question
How To: Sync My Calendar Between iOS Devices
Last Updated 3 years ago
Update your devices
- Update your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to the latest version of iOS, and your Mac to the latest version of macOS.
- Make sure you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices.
Set your default calendarWhen you create a new event, iCloud adds it to your default calendar. To make setting appointments easier, the calendar you use the most—probably for work or home—should be your default calendar. You can change your default calendar from your device or on iCloud.com.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Go to Settings > Calendar.
- Tap Default Calendar.
- Choose the calendar that you want to use as your default.
- Open Calendar (or iCal).
- Click Calendar in the menu bar and choose Preferences.
- In the General tab, choose the calendar that you want to use from the Default Calendar menu.
- Go to Calendar > > Preferences.
- Choose the calendar that you want to use from the Defaults menu.
- Click Save.