Frequently Asked Question
How To: Add an Exchange account on an iOS device
Last Updated a year ago
1.Go to Settings > Mail > Account > Add Account.
- On the Add Account screen, tap Microsoft Exchange.
- By default, Exchange ActiveSync pushes new data to your device as it arrives on the server. If you prefer to fetch new data on a schedule or to only pull new data manually, go to Settings > Fetch New Data to change the settings.
- To complete the setup process, tap Save and wait for the iPhone to test your incoming and outgoing mail settings and connect to your mailbox.
4.The device will try to configure the Exchange server address automatically. If the server address can’t be determined, you will be asked to enter it.
- Server name: enter the server name provided
- Domain: Leave it blank
- Username: enter your full email address
5.The device offers to immediately sync with the Exchange server. If you choose not to sync at this time, you can turn on calendar and contact syncing later in Settings > Mail > Account, select your account.
- To change how many days’ worth of data is synced to your device, go to Settings > Mail > Account, select your account. The default setting is three days.
Please call us at (209) 790-4560 or submit a support request if we can be of any assistance setting up your iOS device.